Complete Asbestos Solutions
We are a Christchurch based company with the flexibility to work in any location within the South Island (North Island upon request).
We hold a Class A Asbestos Removal License, license number RA17060078. Our managing director, Craig Marshall, is a licensed and qualified asbestos assessor and supervisor, as per the Health and Safety at Work (Asbestos) Regulations 2016.
Craig has spent the last 6 years project managing asbestos removal and demolition works, first for a Christchurch demolition company, and since March 2016 as the owner and Managing Director for Complete Asbestos Solutions. During his time at the demolition company he was involved in supervision of pre-start asbestos surveying and removal of Asbestos Contaminated Materials (ACM) on over 200 properties for both CERA and private insurance rebuild work. This included residential dwellings, commercial properties and contaminated site remediation, both asbestos and chemical.
Asbestos Management Surveys
After the November 2016 quake, we have conducted asbestos surveys for Ecan, and the Hurunui and Kaikoura District Council. Complete Asbestos Solutions Ltd is now the go-to company for several well-known construction companies.
We have also conducted numerous Asbestos Management surveys (a requirement for all building owners to be in place by 4 April 2018) and advised on remediation and mitigation of the risks identified during these.
Our Health and Safety Policies are AS/NZS 4801:2001 accredited
Our company’s objectives are;
To deliver outstanding levels of service in a safe and responsible manner, in all areas relating to asbestos management.
We will achieve this through;
• Using comprehensive and robust health and safety systems, policy and procedures
• Utilising modern equipment, procedures and systems for the removal of asbestos
• Employing only staff who show true dedication to adhering to safety procedures and work methods as defined in our Health and Safety Policy, Site Specific Safety Plans, Site Specific Task Analysis and Asbestos Removal Control Plan
• Ensuring all our staff are trained to the highest standard in all areas relating to their work
• Working closely and responsibly with all our clients to ensure that the best possible solution for all parties involved, in any project we undertake, is achieved
We are proud to sponsor 2021's Special Children's Christmas Party
|Course number||License number||Course number||Expiry date|
|Complete Asbestos Solutions Ltd||RA17060078||7/06/2022|
|Remove Non Friable Asbestos||CPCCDE3014A||4572||23/06/2020|
|Remove Friable Asbestos||CPCCDE3015A||4572||23/06/2020|
|Supervise Asbestos Removal||CPCCBC4051A||4572||23/06/2020|
|Conduct Asbestos Assessment||CPCCBC5014A||4572||23/06/2020|
|First Aid||NZQA 6401/6402||2018YSD1771001||6/08/2020|
|Site Safe Building Construction Passport||ID390262||16/10/2019|
|Use, install and disestablish temporary proprietary height safety systems when working at height.||NZQA 15757||VHG10877||7/10/2019|
|Use of safety harness when working at height||NZQA 23229||VHG10877||7/10/2019|
|Operator License Scissor Lift||NZQA 23960||7501461||Jul-20|
|Operator License Boom Lift||NZQA 23962||7501461||
|Low-Level Mobile Scaffolding||30/08/2021|